An Update  

Posted by Jay Chua

Sorry people... I have been extremely busy these few days and I did not have the time to update my blog. As for the Singapore trip, I am still waiting for the photos as it is not my camera... So, I hope that you all can be patient with me.

As for yesterday, it was the Librarian annual dinner. Many ex librarians were invited to my surprise. My seniors were all invited. LOL. Nothing special about the dinner la actually but there is one thing I would like to show you all. It is something about Afiq. Yes, Afiq Latif. xD Take a look below:



Afiq with the beanie(before)
Afiq without the beanie. OMG!!! He cut Mohawk style. LOL. xD

That was the only entertainment yesterday night. How come all the top football teams always drwa together one??? Manchester United against Tottenham, 0-0, Liverpool against Hull, 2-2....Arsenal against Middlesbrough, 1-1, What la... Mark my words.. Chelsea sure draw tonight one. Just wait and see...

This entry was posted on 12:29 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments