Reunion and GI JOE =)  

Posted by Jay Chua

Today, I rushed to Time Square right after school to watch GI JOE with my buddies whom I had not really kept in touch with because they are in college, and I am in Form 6... Lol.. Chong, Leong and Jian Han.. The movie was superb with all the explosions, action and all... MIND BLOWING ACTION!!! I give it a 9.5 out of 10.. It seems like it is lacking of some drama, but I can say that Paramount did a good job.. =) Comparing Transformers to this, I think they can be equal or better.. I cannot do the verdict.. Both movies by Paramount is just too good.. :D There is a remix of Boom Boom Pow during the credits too.. So, this movie is a must watch! Recommended!! Hehe.. My favourite character is the White ninja, the korean guy.. All dressed in white, so cool! LOL.. The girl actors are HOT too.. Hehe.. Go watch it yourselves and you will get what I mean la.. =)


Storm Shadow

This entry was posted on 11:28 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

ya~~ seriously nice dao gou li~~~
:D
GI JOE~~ cheersss~~~ :D