~SNSD~  

Posted by Jay Chua

Another week down the drain and another week closer to STPM.. =P Nothing much happened in school but I am starting to look at Chemistry in a different way now. Thanks to the super dedicated and professional teacher who took over. =D His lessons are loud and CRYSTAL clear. I repeat, CRYSTAL clear.. Hehe.. He had been brushing up our weak foundation and will commence the real lesson next week. Nice! We've been lost in Chemisery but now found... Oops.. Did I say Chemisery? xD

I planned for a worship practice after school today. Really want to thank you people for coming and taking the trouble to bring your guitars and yourselves of course.. You know who you are! =)
This practice is for the coming Christian Fellowship Convention. This year's theme is Xplore, Xperience, Xplode. Yes, triple X... Cool eh? The set of songs we will be performing will be :

1. Tell The World - Hillsong
2. Take It All - Hillsong
3. Never Let Me Go - Planetshakers
4. Beautiful Saviour- Planetshakers
5. Mighty To Save - Hillsong
6. God Of This City- Chris Tomlin
7. One Way - Hillsong

May God grant us the stamina for this convention and hope that people will come, despite it is in the afternoon, after school. Do pray hard my fellow committee members.. God will make a way. Just have faith. =D

Well, thanks to my friend Wei Yei who had been crazy about Girls Generation or rather known as So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD) and collecting 1000++ of their pictures, I'm addicted to their songs now.. LOL.. The maximum age in this K-Pop group is less than 20! All the 9 girls are so pretty! =P But seriously their songs are really nice and brings peace to the mind when you listen to it. =3 And because of this I'm into K=Pop now.. =.= Sorry Sorry by Super Junior had been stuck in my head for days now... xD

I seriously need a scheduler must have a fixed objective everyday so that I don't waste my time or procrastinate any longer.. It's hard I know, but I'll try.. Alright, I guess that's all for now. This is Jason, signing out. Take care peeps! =3



SNSD! Love them! Hehe..

This entry was posted on 8:43 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments