Family Day And ACDC  

Posted by Jay Chua

Sorry for the SUPER LATE update.... Because I have to limit my computer usage and there are a lot of tasks that I have to attend to. Well, let's skip the boring part and lets take a look at some pictures. Last Saturday, there were many many stalls. One of the best is the fried lobak. Its awesome!!! My class sold herbal eggs which make a good sale too but 5Clancy's "balls". Yeah, many sorts of balls and sausages beat us by ten times in profit..... Walau wei... That's insane. Besides, U6K topped all the classes profits because they made games like, Battlefield, What The Fish and Whack 'Em Balls... LOL


Their way of advertising...xD

Oh well, don't think dirty yeah... ;p


Can see who is behind the hand?


You see? Very nice la.... Bernard says xD


Look at that... So many people.

And again. Overwhelmed by so many people

Battlefield in progress... Laser and sensors

Ready for formation...


Alright. I think that's all. Wanted to watch Hancock after this event but when my friends and I reached Time Square, so many people there!!! First time we saw so many people in Time Square. Even holidays also not so crowded. So we decided to go home after that.

I've browse through YOUTUBE and I found this video. Freaking awesome!!! ACDC (Adam Chu Dance Crew). You guys just ROCK!!! Really did a good job smoking Miley and Mandy. LOL. xD




You guys ROCK!!!

















This entry was posted on 11:24 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments