Looking Forward to Tomorrow's Family Day  

Posted by Jay Chua

Hey y'all! MBSSKL will be having a family day tomorrow from 7a.m. to 4p.m. Come and join us for a time of fun, food and games. Just bring yourself or your friends and family + money of course. Lol. Be there! It will be plain fun.

This week, many funny things happen and I have most of it captured. =) I have a new broadband provider... hehe... U won't believe the speed that I upload the pictures below:

I dug my closet and I found this... Seems to be old


Very nice huh? If I'm not wrong, I think someone gave it to me...

I literally used my eraser until it turns into a heart shape. LOL


YO!!! My cute little sister in touch with her hip hop side... xD


Take 2....

During the holidays, I finished a beautiful RPG prequel to one of the world's famous games, that is Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core. Superb graphics and gameplay. Here, sneak pics of the ending scene:



Pity Zack has to die.... =(

You are my living legacy....


I will live for you

Here, take this as a symbol as my dreams and SOLDIER honour.

What a sad ending.... Lol. Watching Hancock after Family Day tomorrow. Who wants to go just ring me up yo. Got to go. Tata. God bless. =)









This entry was posted on 8:17 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments