End of School Life for Form 5 is very very near and SPM is looming even nearer....  

Posted by Jay Chua

Well, if I am not mistaken, I only have 7 more schooling days... Minus weekends and holidays... Really couldn't imagine how time can fly so fast... When I first entered MBS when I was in Form 1, then Form 2 then now, Form 5!!! Wow... I really had learned many many things. I will list them down below. Only4 more Pendidikan Jasmani periods only... Graduation is on the 31st of October.* Sob Sob* =( Gonna miss my friends, the teachers, the food, Ugh! the food... Jelak already la. Lol. Well, I am going to MISS ALL OF THESE!!! Hopefully can keep in touch ya? Good friends of mine. Let's make this 1 month count. Its now or never. Tell to ourselves,
WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF SPM! WE ARE GOING TO CONQUER IT WITH CONFIDENCE AND BREAK THE SCHOOL'S RECORD AGAIN!!!! OUR YEAR IS ALWAYS THE BREAKTHROUGH YEAR!
Oh yeah, lets be motivated by that shall we? Well, what I have learned this few years. I was a very timid and introvert person when I was small you know? I am completely changed now. Here:

  1. I have learned to be more confident, more courageous.
  2. I have learned that not everyone can be trusted as there are many BACK STABBERS out there.
  3. I have learned that arrogance is my biggest downfall.
  4. I have learned to be a more responsible person.
  5. I have learned that prefects are the most desperate kinds in the whole school. *Sorry guys*
  6. I have learned that many teachers don't look as they do a few years back. Lol.
  7. I have learned that Mrs. Ramani is aging but she still keeps the fire going on.
  8. I have learned to be a better man this pass few years.
  9. I have learned that age is not a factor for love.
  10. Lastly, I have learned that the computer fees that they charge each student, RM80 but we seldom go to the computer lab. Even if we go, the internet will be very slow and there are many restrictions. Just wondering, where the money go. 7 Forms = RM98000 xD
Ok now, for the posts I held from Form 1 to Form 5.
  1. Form 1 and 2, Junior Librarian and Christian Fellowship member.
  2. Form 3, became a Light Blue = Librarian as a normal member. Joined tennis club
  3. Form 4, became the first double committee leader in the librarian board holding Computer Cataloging and Compulsory Return Committee(CCC) and New Intake Committee(NIC) in charge of the intake of probates. Became the Treasurer of the Christian Fellowship and the Vice President of the Tennis Club.
  4. End of Form 4, supposedly become one of the Executive Committee of the Librarian Board but backstabbed by fellow librarians. I know who all of you are but nevermind, I forgive you all. Then I became a Duty Leader.
  5. Form 5, as of now, retired from all the posts and leaved an impact. I will never forget the memories that I gathered through these years in this school.
PS: I might be coming back for Form 6. Hehe. xD

To everyone who is taking SPM and STPM on the 11 of November 2008, I wish you all all the best and give your best shot and no regrets! ^^

This is Jason, signing out. :D

This entry was posted on 8:25 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

yo, better study hard and do well in your SPM!!!

Hi there,

Yea, totally agree that leaving secondary school is saddening.

Form 5's the best. That's when you've grown attached to the school and its community (and also knowing all the tricks and lorong to snake around!)

This post reminds me greatly of my secondary schooling days. Cherish what's remain, you'll miss it next time.

Good day!