OMG!!! I won a PSP!!!  

Posted by Jay Chua

Firstly, I would like to thank GOD for giving me another PSP. Lol. And thank you Maybank! ^^ I received this email which I thought was a hoax actually but when I read on, it was real!!!

Hi Jason Chua Ken Soon,

Congratulations! You are one of the 'Whatismtou.com Contest' winners. You have won a Sony Playstation Portable.

I have called you at 017-XXXXXXX but there is no answer. Please call me at 03-XXXXXXXX extn. XXXX or ???? extn. XXXX
to confirm the date and time to collect your prize. Do not hesitate to call me or XXXX if you have questions.


Thank you.


Regards,
Somebody
Marketing
eChannels

Sorry readers but I have to hide the identities of the sender and their numbers. Its privacy of Maybank. Well, when I get it, I will take a picture and post it side by side with a current one. Hooray! Can pawn my bro in 2 player games. Hehehe. Thank you sooooo much Maybank!

This entry was posted on 8:19 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

walawei..so syiok..gimme 1..lol..