Turning Point and Memories  

Posted by Jay Chua

Sometime I wonder, did I make the right choice, why did I choose this path? I am really confused.. Friends, now they seem so distant, so different than before.. The process of growing up.. Last time, we had so many friends but as we went seperate ways, these friends fades away one by one unknowingly... Reminiscence of the crazy things we did... The new bunch of friends? No, we had not adapt to each other yet.. Everyone has their own group.. Isolating certain people.. I'm glad I'm not one of the isolated ones but please... Class unity? Ptui! There goes my saliva... 2 months in this war and most of us barely talk to the others... We tend to stick to our own groups, never daring to venture out and integrate with the others.. Why? Don't ask me why... Ask yourselves why... Sigh.. I am so freaking emo now... But I just cannot take it.. People are just being too fake.. They don't give a hoot about you... Correct me if I am wrong but the saying that every man for himself is clearly seen now.. I am disappointed, really disappointed with these... Even more disappointed with my darned results.. Watch out for the final exams, I will do well. Mark my words... These are the pictures that brought back memories to me... There are pictures that are not related too.. xD





Combo Freeze
The durian's thorn is not sharp!
TF= TransFormers
Get out of my face! :P

That's all for now, ciaoz people...

This entry was posted on 10:40 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments