TIME Just FlOws Away LiKe WaTer  

Posted by Jay Chua

Another schooling week has gone,
And I'm just tired to the bones,
How could this be,
I'm only carrying a few heavy books with me..

Bleh, the above was edited from Michael Jackson's songs, You Are Not Alone. I bet you all watched the tribute right? RIP KING OF POP.. Will sorely miss you, but your music will never die. May GOD bless your soul.. =) This schooling week was definitely a superbly tiring. Why? Because of telematch, which is a compulsory sports activity for both the Upper Sixes and Lower Sixes.. It was a very nice experience and guess what? My class topped all the sports events.. xD From football to badminton and then to basketball.. We OWN ALL!!! Viva la Clancy!! Yes, I am in Clancy now.. Label me as Kensett betrayer la.. lol

It's been a long time since I run on the field without my shoes.. The feeling of grass beneath my naked feet is really refreshing.. Football, 1st match our team walkover, 2nd match is 2-2 then resolved to penalty and Finals, HISTORY repeats itself again.. Finals penalty shootout was rather HEART PUMPING.. I could not believe the Wesley team kicked all the balls... and... and it just flew SKY HIGH!!! OMG.... xD We won the penalties, 3-0. So happy.. LOL..

That's how time flew by, with all the added assignments and by the time we reach home, we are all like dead bodies and we STILL HAD TO FINISH OUR ASSIGNMENTS!!! ARGH... xD I don't really have time to study... Sobs... Ujian Selaras is just around the corner and seriously no time to study la.... SO many activities going on.... Sigh... Nearer to exam, more activities! Annual General Meetings, Treasure Hunt, MBS Idol... Wah... Can die weh... hahaha... Talking about AGM, I just came back from the Chapel Committee AGM.. Congrats to Dennis Foong, the new President.. =) I got Asst. Worship Coordinator though.. Librarian AGM happening on the same day as the first day of Selaras.. o.O TIME REALLY FLOWS LIKE WATER... zzzzzzzzzzz

Whatever laaaaaaaaaaaaa........... My head really heavy thinking about these things now.. xD Today's message in CF by a superb pastor. Message of the day for me la, It is not wrong to like someone. It is the gossips and stories that later on destroys the friendship and the like will eventually turn into hate. So, becareful of what comes out from your mouth and if you have nothing to say, just keep your mouth shut... I had been shutting my mouth for quite some time now until some people label me as super quiet... Sei lo... I'm not quiet la... Get to know me better before you judge me! :P

Oh well, that's all my rantings for now and Lower Six Clancy seriously needs a BLOG!!
I will now release my emoness with a simple poem or rap or whatever you like to call it.

Waking up every morning, it's you I think about,
You are all I see, can't seem to get you out of my mind,
Seeing you five times a week would not suffice,
As there's a craving for you inside of me,
I don't think I can go on any longer like this,
As I keep cheating myself for not loving you.
Unrequited love, it sucks! Given a choice, I don't want any of it,
But why, why do I seem to care for you so much,
Why do I get all psyched up when it comes to you,
Without you, I would have gave up on my hectic and stressful routine,
GOD really knows how to give me motivation when I need it,
That's why He sent you, to enlighten my day,
No matter how gloomy my day is,
Liking you is no big deal but getting more intimate than that,
Seems like it is very far away..
Why give me the stare that tells me that you need me?
When you want to keep a low profile now?

I gave my undivided attention to you,
But on the other hand, did you really care?
Does it really matter?
So many questions in my head now..
When the time comes, I promise I will rise to the occasion,
But if you found another man, my heart will be shattered into a million pieces.
I want peace
I want serenity
I want YOU =)

Ah......... So relaxed after releasing myself.. Sorry la if it doesn't rhyme.. It came spontaneously. I did not draft it.. So, i guess that's it for now. This is Jason, signing out..
GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE.. =)

This entry was posted on 7:26 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments