2009 Year Review  

Posted by Jay Chua

Well, well seems like everything this year have just gone in a blink of eye eh? I couldn't believe it is already the 31st of December! Yes, the last day of the bittersweet year of 2009. Well life this year had been great! Was working part time in adidas until March, then got my results, rot at home until May and entered Form 6... LOL.. Then now, studying my butt off to enter uni in 2011.. It's worth the effort, that's what most of my seniors told me.. 2009 had been a tremendous year in my social life. Met loads of new friends, thanks to Form 6 again.. Hmm.. Had been growing in the LORD by going to church regularly. Then I lost count on how many movies i watched this year too... My latest ones were Avatar 3D and Sherlock Homes... xD

Oh ya! I just caught up with my kindergarten friend that I had lost contact for almost 10 years! My goodness, how good is it to be able to hook up with her in facebook and be able to talk to her again. Her name is Elaine. =) God is good, all the time.

Well friends, whatever you have been through this year, know this. God is always there and watching every move, every step you make, every problems you are facing, every thing you are happy about, feel sad about, God cares about just everything.. So when I'm in doubt, I will always sing this song. God will make a way, where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me. He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side. I am reassured that all things are possible with Him, Jesus Christ.

Well, some people ask me what I've got for my birthday and Christmas.. Let the pics to the talking... =D





I got this watch, classy huh? hehe

This is from my best bud, Sebastian Chong. Thanks dude! A Manchester United jersey! =P
In case you miss me, or havent seen me for a long time, this is my current look. xD

Ok peeps. Let's welcome 2010 with a blast shall we? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! This is Jason, signing out.. GOD BLESS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.. =)

This entry was posted on 12:16 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments