PC Fair  

Posted by Jay Chua

Hey Peeps! Just so you know, it is already the 4th of December!! OMG!! O.O How time flies huh? First, I would like to wish 3 of my friends a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! They share the same day.. LOL.. First is Tristan, 18 already.. Go and be with your B*ahem*.. next up is my lovely pet sis, Joy Teen! Happy 17th to you! =) SPM finishing dy... lol.. All the best.. Finally is Katrina, a friend whom I've not been keeping in touch with.. lol.. Happy 18th girl!


Ok, with all that done, it is PICOM PC fair again! 4-6 in KLCC of course... So, I went with Yip. Loads of things there.. Cheap and reasonable.. Plus HOT BABES! xD That's something not to miss.. And the most scary was the GREAT WALL OF STREAMYX, WIMAX and CELCOM.. Damn it la.. Want to grab customers also that's not the way ok? Quantity is totally wrong.. Blocking only, as if the place is not cramped up enough... Ish... Anyway, I bought a 8GB thumb drive and a headphone for a reasonable price.. Both add up below RM100.. I wanted to buy the portable speakers but wallet sudah kering la... Can but la but no need go home lo... xD No money for Putra.. Swtt...

Recent movies... Erm.. I watched Christmas Carol 3D, freaking nice experience and Ninja Assassin.. Rain's body... O.O How to get a body like him la? Shit... And the show is awesome! Despite the amount of blood shed... lol.. Like fountain only la the blood... Best weapon is the double sided chained daggers.. Freaking cool weapon.. Next up, STORM WARRIORS 2!!! WOOTS! It will be another hit.. MUST WATCH IT!!! FOR special effect's sake la.. LOL..

Aight Aight, Christmas or more accurately, Jesus Christ birthday is coming soon! 21 more days to go and mine is 20 days to go.. Plans to celebrate? So far, nothing planned 'cause I stay so friggin far from most of my friends... Sigh.. Wait, I'm getting my P soon! Why fret? Chill.. CHill.. XP When I get my P, I will have more outings with friends.. Now I'm freaking restricted... Who would drive all the way to Sunway to fetch me? I wonder... zzzzzzzz.. Ok la... This is how far my crap goes.. Take care peeps!
This is Jason, signing out. Have a good night! =3

This entry was posted on 9:51 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments