Be Who You Are  

Posted by Jay Chua

It is funny to sit back and think back about our past,
Couldn't imagine how time could fly so fast,
Looking at the people that you can trust,
And letting grudges turn into rust,
Although some souls have caused you to be hurt deeply inside,
It is just some obstacles and trials from GOD to make us tougher,
That is why some of us get stronger and minute things will not make us stumble,
As we stand our ground and know that the key of surviving the problems of the world,
So that we will not be turned into a rubble in the end.

Remember that person in the mirror?
Remember what you have used to be?
If you used to be someone then you are someone,
All this years in your life, have you never felt an emptiness deep inside?
How did you get through it?
Ask yourself......
How did you get so strong?
Who picked you up when you are down?
Who is watching after you all the time and even know the exact number of hair on your body?
Who are the true friends of yours?
Need me to ask more?

Well I think you get the picture,
Of the exact times you have been discouraged and have rised up to be who you are now,
Be yourself, do not pretend to be someone else,
Stop being lame or crippled because that is reality,
Can't face reality? Step out from your comfort zone,
Stand up if you are broken,
This is not Judgement Day,
Remember, there is only one and only you...
So, just be who you are. =)


Emo after open day I guess.... Well, I want to share a Bible verse too from Psalms 55

1 Listen to my prayer, O God,
do not ignore my plea;

2 hear me and answer me.
My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught

3 at the voice of the enemy,
at the stares of the wicked;
for they bring down suffering upon me
and revile me in their anger.

4 My heart is in anguish within me;
the terrors of death assail me.

5 Fear and trembling have beset me;
horror has overwhelmed me.

6 I said, "Oh, that I had the wings of a dove!
I would fly away and be at rest-

7 I would flee far away
and stay in the desert;
Selah

8 I would hurry to my place of shelter,
far from the tempest and storm."

9 Confuse the wicked, O Lord, confound their speech,
for I see violence and strife in the city.

10 Day and night they prowl about on its walls;
malice and abuse are within it.

11 Destructive forces are at work in the city;
threats and lies never leave its streets.

12 If an enemy were insulting me,
I could endure it;
if a foe were raising himself against me,
I could hide from him.

13 But it is you, a man like myself,
my companion, my close friend,

14 with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship
as we walked with the throng at the house of God.

15 Let death take my enemies by surprise;
let them go down alive to the grave, [b]
for evil finds lodging among them.

16 But I call to God,
and the LORD saves me.

17 Evening, morning and noon
I cry out in distress,
and he hears my voice.

18 He ransoms me unharmed
from the battle waged against me,
even though many oppose me.

19 God, who is enthroned forever,
will hear them and afflict them—
Selah
men who never change their ways
and have no fear of God.

20 My companion attacks his friends;
he violates his covenant.

21 His speech is smooth as butter,
yet war is in his heart;
his words are more soothing than oil,
yet they are drawn swords.

22 Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall.

23 But you, O God, will bring down the wicked
into the pit of corruption;
bloodthirsty and deceitful men
will not live out half their days.
But as for me, I trust in you.


There, I fell much more better... Must work harder already.... 43 more days to trials... Don't play play my friends. Well, nothing much happened this week except for Open Day and mastering Shoulder Freeze.... =) That's all for now. Take care and GOD bless you all.


This entry was posted on 4:36 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments