Earth Hour  

Posted by Jay Chua

Earth Hour had just passed an hour and a half ago... I've done my part and I'm sure you people have done the same too, unless you dont love mother nature... xD Well, it had been fun and I've pull it off my style with my cousins...LOL... What did you do during that hour? Me and my cousins passed through the hour like this:

I toyed with my Ipod at the last 4 minutes... LOL...
This was earlier on... See the other flashing lights? That is my cousins toying with their PSPs... xD

Well, I feel that this one hour cannot really make a difference... We should try to conserve energy everyday in our household if there is a chance... When you are not in your room, switch the lights off. 

Feel free to share with me what you people did during the Earth Hour.. This is Jason, signing out. :D

This entry was posted on 10:58 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I switched off my lights too. read my blog to find out more :)