Simple & Short  

Posted by Jay Chua

I will make this post simple and short.... To Eric, this is for you... I haven't been updating much because I had been busy with things...I just resigned from my job... Been hanging out a lot... Then all of a sudden now my grandma passed away.... She's with my grandpa now... Well um... I guess thats it...


To all SPM 2008 candidates, I'm pleased to announce that our results will be coming out on the 12th of March which is next Thursday...So, brace yourselves... No matter if the results are good or not, life has to move on... So, I just wanna wish everyone the best... and let GOD do the rest... Better pray hard... =) 

Chill, don't need to be so anxious... Peace out... :D This is Jason, signing out... Until we meet again on Thursday...

This entry was posted on 11:34 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments