Recent Posessions and Future  

Posted by Jay Chua

Hey people!!! I miss blogging.... and I'm sure everyone is well adjusted and planning what to do for their future or should I say, already started studying. Well as for me, I'm waiting until the month of May as I am going to take the challenge to Form 6. Yes I am taking STPM... Don't be shocked my dear readers... Well, at least I wont rot at home.. At least I have my Xbox and Ipod touch with me... :D



Anyways, whatever we plan to do, we have to do it wholeheartedly. We will regret if we screw up our own future... Actually, I dont really have things to blog.... LOL...

I had been catching up with a TVB series: "E.U." aka Emergency Unit. Its really nice and there are loads of heart stopping and jaw dropping moments.. Recommended for those who understand Cantonese... xD


The Cantonese name for it is Hok Ging Jui Gik.. Main attraction is Ron Ng and Ellane.. Sweet couple.. :D

As for music, my ears are currently stucked to Fall Out Boy's newest album, Folie A Deux. Some of the nice songs that really captivate me was America's Suitehearts, What A Catch Donnie, Tiffany Blews, 20 dollar nose bleed and Coffee For Closers. Basically, the whole album is damn nice! They are getting better and better!

All American Rejects' Gives You Hell held the number 1 spot at the AT 40 last week. Very catchy and addictive song indeed.

I think I will update my blog weekly... I will not give up! Thank you faithful readers for being so supportive! Until then, this is Jason, signing out. Ciaoz~
Get this album ok? Cheers~

This entry was posted on 10:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments