My Neighbour Got Assaulted  

Posted by Jay Chua

It happened around 6 a.m. when I was fast sleeping.... I came to know about it because another neighbour of mine told me. This neigbour of mine (a few houses away) as usual in his routine walked out of his house with his bling blings like a golden necklace.. He is a bus driver, so while he was about to get into the bus, a motorcycle came, dragged his necklace and he fell... The pillion rider got down and bust his head open with a helmet.... Then the injuries got more serious when the motorcycle ran over his legs (his legs were some what damaged in an accident some time ago)...  Ouch.....


I cannot imagine it happening a few yards away.... Blood stains were still on the floor and that poor neighbour of mine is in the ICU now..... Crap... I'm living in fear now... Shit happens really, shit happens... Crap Crap Crap......... OMG...... I just cannot believe it happened.... shit.....

This entry was posted on 10:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments