The Story Behind The Creation Of My Blog  

Posted by Jay Chua

I've never shared this story to you all but its on my old Xanga blog... I totally forgot about it.. Well, be prepared and read on a long story of flash back that my let you be in tears.... This is what droved me to start a blog, my fire and passion for blogging... Here we go... This is about my grandpa... His story.. I wondered how I could tell this story so that many people could see and so I thought of blogging!! Then everyone can see.. =D Here we go... Froom... *Flash back start*...

Now, I will flash back and start from day one I met him. He is a very good granpa. When I was just a baby, a few months old, according to my parents, that is when I first met him. My real home is in Bandar Sunway but my parents work in KL. My granpa stays in KL....

Its a rented place. My mom, uncles and aunties once stayed there. It was over 40 years old. My granpa was 63 years old then. He took care of me and when I was one years old, he bought me a tricycle. That is when I fell down at home playing with it and end up having three stiches at the right corner of my head (you will notice a bald spot sometimes when my hair is short) Then my parents banned me from playing that's why I dunno how to cycle until now. xD

Then zoom two years ahead and I went to kindergarten. The name of the kindergarten is Pooi Leng if I'm not wrong. I am a sleepy head last time. I didn't know what was happening. I slept a lot in kindergarten. My eyes just seem to shut... Cannot open... hahaha... >.<>

Ok, I was a very naughty boy last time. I remembered the times my granpa used to take the wooden and thick rattan and chase me around the house. hahaha.... He mould me into a good and disciplined boy. It goes the same when I went into MBS primary. If it is afternoon school, then I will be at his place in the morning. If it is morning, then I will go back there after school. This had gone on for many years and until the end of Form 2. Early of the year, he showed some symptoms of illness but he ignores it eventhough my parents asked him to go for a check up.

Then, around the month of November he said he had difficulty in breathing then my mom's side uncles and aunties sent him for a check up. Then, he was warded a few days for observation.  He fell down in the hospital toilet and knocked his head. There was no concusion. Then the next day, he had an heart attack. The doctors tried to revive him and they suceeded but he was at the ICU... He needs an oxygen supplier to breathe. The doctor said if he takes the oxygen tank out, he might die....

We were all saddened to see him like that. It was an ugly sight.... I could never forget the face.... He cannot talk... He only can blink and nod his head.... The following day he was alert and he wanted to see us all (according to his facial expressions). The doctor said he can "go off" anytime. I waited and waited and waited until late night. My parents was still there. I could not take it anymore. I was too tired to think that he will pass away... I stayed at my cousin's house for a night. I couldn't sleep.

True enough, the next morning, he passed away peacefully. Then we managed the funeral processions and we settled down at my granpa's place. Everyone seems to be holding their tears.... Then my mom and uncles and aunties argued over what to do with the place. The place was very important as my siblings and I go there everyday. My grandma is to be shifted from there. Without him there, who would take care of us??? Then they argued. Then I was brought into the argument when my uncle said that I transfer school la, this la that la, Transfer School??? NO Way!!! He even asked me to flop my PMR... I will never forget these words... Then I shouted at them and I left the place....

At that very night, I wept.... I asked GOD for help... Anyway at all, I can still be in MBS... Then true enough, GOD made a way for my family, which was renting the place with our own money. That, will keep their mouhts tight  and not to splatter any hurting words anymore....

The next day was the funeral and my granpa was cremated... Everyone finally burst into tears..... The ashes was thrown into sea near Port Klang....

Yeah... That's about it... My granpa was truly a good ang great man to me... THANK YOU SO MUCH GONG GONG!!! WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!! =)=)=) So touching xD


*These are memories I will cherish throughout my whole life*

This entry was posted on 10:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Reading this reminds me of my relationship with my grandma. Very touching... =)

God bless ^^