Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen  

Posted by Jay Chua

Went to Tropicana City in Damansara with my family with one intention. Why? To watch Transformers! xD Why are we so sure that we can get the tickets? Because the cinema is brand new! It opened a few days ago.. Don't even have to queue for tickets.. :D And to my surprise, the sits are Pavilion standard! I tell you this sequel is MIND BLOWING, HEART PUMPING and most of all, made me GLUE TO MY SIT for 2 and a half hours eventhough my bladder feel like exploding anytime... xD Drank too much water.. Ran to toilet straight after the show.. The songs in the movie by Linkin Park and Greenday is very suitable and nice. Linkin Park - New Divide and Greenday- 21 Guns.. Check it out.. =) My rating, 10/10!


You dont wanna mess with The Fallen..
A friend of mind made this.. Hilarious.. xD

Going to sleep now.. This is Jason, signing out.. Love can wait.. =)

This entry was posted on 12:26 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments