I'll Leave It To GOD  

Posted by Jay Chua

Well, there seems to be a loads of critics coming in but whatever you all say, I won't even care because they are mere lies and most of them are way too exaggerating and you all don't know when to stop. I'm getting BORED of this, say what you feel like saying because it doesn't affect me. The fact that my dad post a comment and you all can answer goes to show that you are all damn BIADAB. Don't think that there is no evidence because I deleted the messages. I kept a copy.

Go on. I'm sure all of you have a tons of LIES to tell about me. I'll leave GOD to judge all of you when the day comes. CASE CLOSED.

GOD spoke to me when I was reading HIS Words.

Luke chapter 6 verse 37-38:

37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For the measure you use, it will be measured to you."


This entry was posted on 9:47 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments