When I Pour My Heart Out  

Posted by Jay Chua

This is how I feel, I express it in a rap. Will be forming a band after SPM. Support me ya?^^

Why people nowadays,
Obsessed with their wicked ways,
I am annoyed and I have something to say,
So turn the mic. louder and get outta the way,
Because all of us are not in the same bay,
Stop wasting time and get straight to the point,
Rape case, murder case, whatever case you call it,
All these things are making our hearts beat,
As we live in fear and in our homes we sit,
The public enemy is those jerks,
They must really have well known for what they did,
No remorse in resulting of brutally raping and killing a kid.

Oh God I pray, help us to overcome evil,
Deliver us from the devil,
Please put remorse and humanity in each and everyone of us,
And let's not let our minds to lust,
Resist temptations to the end,
And ask people to lend a hand.

I care because I am saddened and frustrated,
With all the people here including the magistrate,
Justice, Justice, where is JUSTICE?
You want justice? Come taste my FISTS!!!
I am sick and tired of this,
But this is what I can do the least,
To wake people up to catch those beast.

What's the use of sitting at home watching the news then go cursing and swearing,
And doing nothing, but we can help in a way with at least something,
We should work with the cops as one to get justice for every case,
In case we do not help the cops, then these shall be our end days, people....

Artist: Jay Chua
Jay Copyright. Do not steal my hard work or you will regret in because I can trace you
There is still more to come. (=

This entry was posted on 12:16 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Wow, nice one! You're good. :D

Mestilah... Jason ma. xD cheh.