Narnia: Prince Caspian  

Posted by Jay Chua

Yesterday, I watched the show with my family. Its superb and very very exciting and nice!!! Although I already know what will happen in the show because I had read the book but it is very adrenaline pumping when you watch it. Its like bringing the book to life!!! Better than the first one because it is done by different directors. Don't wanna spoil it for you.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MUST WATCH!!!!

Oh ya, for Christians, try to spot some gospel related things in the movie. Its all camouflaged but we do realise if we know the BIBLE well, its really like some stories in the BIBLE. Enjoy the show and I don't mind watching again.

Holiday anyone want to go watch any movie then ajak me la. Waiting for you orh.^^ See you all soon.

This entry was posted on 6:13 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments