When I was "Finished" with my Sejarah paper...  

Posted by Jay Chua

Hmm.... well. too much time what to do? Don't feel like sleeping also... This is how another rap comes by...

What's my agenda,
When I forgot to look at the calendar,
I've got no time to belajar,
That's why I can't do my Sejarah.
I just don't know how some people can do it,
But I think I've only got time to eat,
Just when I am about to take the sejarah book to read,
Then the next thing I know is falling into a deep sleep.

Seeing people writting so fluently while I am just looking around blankly,
That is when I start to get cranky,
Thinking about something funny,
Laughing at myself with full of silly,
And people will think that I am crazy,
Just because of the fact that I am lazy,
Not really lazy.... Just the rhyme,
Just have no time,
You see, its rhyming again am I right,
Well my secret technique is not to hide,
As you will unlock your true potential mate. xD

Well I think I am not the only one that screwed the Sejarah paper....

This entry was posted on 9:22 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments