The One Who Is In Me is Greater Than The One Who Is In The World  

Posted by Jay Chua

Another week has passed by and it had been a so-so week.. With the ups and downs.. Monday was suckish though.. Thursday was the worst.. Discouragement from teachers about continuing studying in Form 6 is a waste of time... bla bla bla... To me, it is a reverse psychology technique used to make us rise to the occassion.. Me, however, I'm not bother by all this because I have God with me.. =) I really want to praise God.. He really told me not to give up. With God, everything is possible.. Going to CF for worship was never so refresing and reviving before.. It builds my spirit men inside me.. Now I know that I've been counting on myself too much.. I have to share my burdens with God too.. He is always, always there, watching me.. Every move I make, I make in You, You make me move Jesus, every step I take, I take in You.. I love you LORD!! =) Despite the discouragements and problems, You are always there for me and never forsaked me. Forgive me Lord if I ever took Your Love for granted.. I really want to turn over a new leaf.. Help me, guide me, show me the way..


Orientation... So far, so good la.. No comments. Just that the seniors respect old boys.. I think that's all.. Father's Day coming, so, show some love to your father ok? This is Jason, signing out.. =)

This entry was posted on 11:10 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments