A Day Of Sing K and Museum.. =)  

Posted by Jay Chua

Went to karaoke in Greenbox with Yumi and Bingxian today. Its a bit odd but we stormed into the karaoke box nonetheless.. xD It started of with many Chinese songs chosen by both of them.. To be honest, I was quite bored because I am a half banana remember? I don't know Chinese songs!!! Haha.. But after that, it was my turn to choose. I chose many many English songs.. LOL.. My all time favourite, Gives You Hell is there too, surprisingly.. We took the morning package which was 3 hours long... And we sang and we sang and we saaannnggg... haha.. Well, basically the 3 of us enjoyed ourselves. Its as though we are all so freaking emo an expressing ourselves through the songs.... :D I gotta say, Yumi's voice is not bad! :P

After hearing some "breaking news" that some "unwanted" activities were happening in Times Square, we decided to head to Pavilion to watch Night At The Museum 2. I've called Jian Han, an old buddy to join in as well as both Bingxian and I lost touch with him since he started college.. LOL.. He's studing in PJ CAD now, taking a course in Interior design.. Then after that head for movie at 3 lo.. Watch till 5 then all cabut already.. Left Yumi alone since she wanted to go to the bank.. Sorry ya. Have to go home.. xD I must say that Night at The Museum 2 is better than the first one. Laughs guaranteed and it's a must watch as well.

Too bad I don't have any pictures or videos for our activity today.. I need to get myself a camera.. My phone's camera is gone dy... T.T Anyway, that sums up today's exhausting but yet FUN day.. I still have tons of Maths T to do.. And I am procrastinating, keep procrastinating and procrastinating till God knows when... xD So, I just hope I can finish them before school reopens. Until then, this is Jason, signing out.. I don't know why, but I feel freaking happy today.. God bless and have a wonderful day. =) =) =) =)

*This entry was posted on 3/06/2009 at 11.42 p.m.*

This entry was posted on 11:42 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments