BOOM!!!  

Posted by Jay Chua

BOOM!!! There goes a car in my neighbourhood in fire with no one in it. Really thank God for that. Well, I was studying not long ago just now when I heard something like a gun shot. At first I didn't care because those sounds might be jakoons speeding of in their noob exhaust pipes.... When they speed, it will sound like a gunshot or explosion. To cut the long story short, my parents have the best view because the window in their room is facing outwards and the police and bomba came so fast beyond my expectation, which was 3 minutes!!! Being kepoh Malaysians, everyone came out of their houses to see what happened.

The car exploded without any reason. No one started the engine, no one played with fire and it light up all of a sudden... zzzzzzzzzzzz..... here are some pics I manage to catch. Sorry for bad quality pictures.... I am only depending on a VGA camera on my phone mind u.... LOL

Bomba in action

Bomba again

Police
Kepoh people all of us xD
And it all happened on a full moon

Ok, that's the hype for the night. Got to go to sleep and wake up fresh to conquer Add Maths tomorrow. That's all for now, have a good night. Aishiteru. :D

This entry was posted on 12:06 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments