Leave The Poor Old Man Alone!!! (Anwar Ibrahim)  

Posted by Jay Chua

As we all know, Anwar Ibrahim has won the election is Permatang Pauh. Well, well, well, not many "people" are not too happy about it isn't it? Especially those who wants to FRAME him again... Come on la you noobs! Leave him alone! He won by people's choice, the state's choice, not by cheating or bribery... Stop framing him!!! What the heck did he do to deserve this? People want a change in the nation that's why they choose him.... It is so ugly to frame someone about things that they didn't do. Think for a second, if that person is you, what would you feel??? The "you" pandai pandai la... Don't be so perasan, I am not being straightforward here...

Today's paper before school ended was the Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan paper.... Answer 40 crappy common sense questions in an hour... Questions like, apakah akibat seks sebelum khawin?
Can someone be so stupid to put the answer as mendapat keputusan yang cemerlang dalam peperiksaan??? Horrible, terrible and vegetable..... Super boredom... I finished the paper in 20 minutes and I wrote this: (super random) That's what's going on in my mind.... :D

I can see you, the love of my life,
Baby girl for you I will strive,
Do my best to make you satisfied,
I would do anything to hold you tight,
Never let you go, you are my only one,
Don't go away and leave me stranded alone,
I'll promise that our love will stay till the very end,
If only, if only you let me in,
Unrequited love seems to be hurtful at times,
Because it is hard to confess my feelings,
I love you, that's for sure but am I the one in your heart?
I want to know if you treat me like a good friend or a brother but can this love spark?
I will do anything if only I know what do you feel about me,
I hope when you read this, you will know what I mean,
I hope that you feel the same way too,
But love is a funny thing,
Love is patient, Love is kind, so just give it time. =)

Very random la..... Nothing to do during the 40 minutes... T_T The teacher jaga my class don't let us sleep and ya... THIS came by...

Let us do our best in our trial exams and please please pass MORAL.... LOL. Good night.

This entry was posted on 11:27 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments