Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest  

Posted by Jay Chua

Hey people. I will never give up and I will never give up. As long as it is not 19th of August yet, I can crack my brain juice for this. I just heard from my friend that her oven broke down and she have not been cooking anything, she really into cooking ya know? And the best part is that her cooking is spell it with me: D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. So, I think that the best gift for her is this oven:


Yes, a Kenwood multifunctional oven. :D

If not, she will not be able to cook dishes like all these:













Look at all these. Its so so so tempting and delicious!!! How can she make anymore of these when she do not have an oven?
So, I think the best solution is to give her the oven. :D So that I can savour those yummy dishes. Its so TEMPTING!!! OMG!!! I am drooling already. xD

Well, Nuffnang, actually there have been something that I have wanted for a long time. That is a camera. I broke my old one which has only 4 megapix and I only depend on my handphone's VGA camera. Sad isn't it? So I want to give myself this:


Yes, a decent camera. Nothing less, nothing more. Why? Because I like to camwhore with my friends. Hehe. I like to shiok sendiri taking pictures of myself also. xD
I am so vain. Yeah I know.
By the way, its up to Nuffnang to decide the winners. Thanks for the comments from one of the Nuffnang Gift Ideas Reviewer. Thanks for the tips of posting more.
NUFFNANG ROCK ON!!! :D

This entry was posted on 10:17 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments