A Very BIG THANK YOU  

Posted by Jay Chua

To all my faithful blog readers, I want you all to know that I am very thankful for the hits. I didn't expect that my personal blog would hit 1000 plus in 3 months!!! So I just want to wish you all a very BIG THANK YOU!!! :D

So keep it coming people. Please drop by some comments too. I would like to wish Lim Wen Chean and Yeow Wanyi a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Years come and go but the years makes us more mature as we go through the paces of life through the ups and downs. We should leave it to GOD as long as we do our part. All the best to everyone who is having exams everywhere.

I would like to share this Bible verse: :)

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

So keep the LOVE going people!!!

This entry was posted on 7:49 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments