Hungry People = Angry People  

Posted by Jay Chua

This evening when I was on my way back from tuition as usual, around 5, I waited for the LRT around 5.00 p.m. I know its Puasa Month la.... That's why so many people, that's what I thought. I didn't care at first but when the train comes, that is when I get pissed off.... One fella just pushed me damn hard from behind until I nearly fell... Idiotic. Cannot wait ar? I was waiting for the people from the train to come out first ma.... Lame guy.... I know you are hungry and rushing home la but no need push ok? I told him off and he stared at me blankly and didn't even say sorry.... I rammed into a few people.... So embarassing... Damn it... T_T

This is really Malaysian culture. Oh, what a "good" example to outside people. A white man in the train shook his head when he saw me getting pushed by a man 2 times my size. If I was to fall down, I will make sure he will get a lesson of his life. I'm going to push him out of the train and let him starve...

Dear Malaysians, no matter how hungry you are, please hold on and don't push people as if its really fun or just to show off that you are really hungry and starving... Everyone has to wait. So why the rush? You're gonna get stuck in a traffic jam anyway. Be courteous, I am really freaking pissed off when he even dare to stare at me when I told him off why he pushed me... Really really typical typical MALAYSIANS... This is our culture, agree?

So people, next time be careful of your surroundings because it might not be in a situation that you are gonna get pushed into a train, you might get pushed to a road full of traffic next time!!!

This entry was posted on 7:42 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments