Today Is Kena "ZAT" Day (Ridiculed)  

Posted by Jay Chua

Well, school went on quite well today because I had got back some marks, not really satisfied though but believe it or not, I PASSED MY MORAL paper!!! For the first time under the same strict teacher for two years.... xD And I scored quite high for my BM karangan which was over 100.
I got 63, low for your perception but tell you what. My school standard, 72 is the maximum marks that the BM teachers can give. Seriously no joke. So for my school, 72=100 marks. Get it? No? Well, that's how my school standard goes.

Well, I felt today is a kena "ZAT" in cantonese or a ridiculed day because of the moral teacher... LOL. First, she praised the students who did well. Then she move on to the potential ones. And lastly... Ahem, those who fail. She fire those who failed in a sarcastic manner. There is a friend of my, never passed his moral before, got ridiculed when she said "Bagus! Anda Berani untuk gagal!"
Next, she moved on to another friend who is absent to school most of the time but he scored quite well in his paper. Then she say "Ah, ini pun bagus! Tak datang sekolah pun boleh skor! Konklusinya, jangan datang sekolah, belajar sendiri" xD Then she moved on to another friend sitting right in front but he failed. She said "Ah, ini fail ah, semua duduk depan markah bagus. Kenapa kamu fail? Kamu dengar depan semua keluar belakang?" The whole class laughed like crap. Then finally, she moved on to a friend sitting right behind and he always doses off in class. She said to him "Sebenarnya, kamu ada otak, tapi selalu tidur, macam mana nak guna otak?"

Walau wei... The best part is, it did not end there. Went to add maths tuition, then the teacher ridiculed every school there including mind. Group by group he ridiculed... LOL... Won't tell u what he said, ask me personally....

That's all for now. Kena "ZAT" giler giler.... hahaha.... 2 more months to SPM or should I say 61 more days......

This entry was posted on 10:45 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments