Time Is Running Out  

Posted by Jay Chua

Our time is running out dudes.... 49 more days to SPM and counting... So, manage our time wisely and don't stress ourselves too much. All the best to all of us. Don't take trial exam results as a forecast results for your SPM because the standard is really high... SpM is waaaaaaay easier. Trust me. Well um this is a little something I wrote out of boredom... Impromptu poem... :D

Your SMILE

:D
=)

I saw you today and you SMILED,
Yes, I admit its been awhile,
Chasing our studies and be away from miles,
Forgetting all the good times we had together,
Let bygones be bygones and move on to be better,
As our lives change and get on the double,
Yes, its the SMILE that had cheered me up,
And had given me the motivation I need,
Its the courage that you give me,
The confidence in your face that I admire,
You never seem to fear and you always strive for the best,
You tend to leave out all the rest,
Including being intimate with your friends,
But I hope when the battle had end, you will get back to your usual self,
The one that I can talk to easily, tease easily and laugh out loud,
Because the joy of having you as a friend is like nothing else in the world,
I do feel proud to an extend when you SMILE,
Because I know that SMILE had made my day,
I think this is all I have to say,
All the best to you and SMILE always. =) :D

This entry was posted on 7:29 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments