Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Someone Older Than You?  

Posted by Jay Chua

I found out that a lot of people (especially males) don't dare to tackle girls older than them... When I ask why, they will go and say "Aiya, no chance one la." They say this because they think age is a factor for love but actually it is not. Love is worth the wait right people? I tell you all the truth in my school.... People tend to fall in love with girls older than them (Ahem....Especially prefects) Lol. Why? They have courage, not desperate... Why go and label them desperate??? Wrong, very wrong... Well, I am not gonna mention any names but I think it is ok to be together with a girl older than you as long as you can provide her with that sense of security... If you know what I mean...

So.... why do people keep denying the fact? Come on la.... There is no harm. Go ahead and spread the love... Share with me your opinions on this topic please... Girls won't avoid you all la.... Why so scared??? Don't hold back or you will regret some day... Mark my words... But of course you must get to know the girl you like first la... Don't play one sided love weh... Very dangerous and people's perception of you will change.... Keep the love going people!!! ^^

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.



*
*
*
*




(PS: I am in love with a girl 2 years older too...^^Shhhhhh....)

This entry was posted on 7:45 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Well, to tell you the truth, I am not in a position to comment. But I think, Love overcomes anything. It might be weird for a girl to fall in love with a guy younger, as they want an older person's protection . I am not sure, why, but that is what I think. I know a couple whom the girl is in F5 this year and the guy is F4.



Good luck. :)

Ola nuffnanger!

Personally I think that the problem is not so much being that men do not "dare" to court women who are older than them.

It is just that sometimes one wonders how to approach a woman that is older than you? Maybe if you had some history with her it wouldn't be a problem. But think about it, if you meet an older woman and want to introduce yourself to her, it will hardly be the same as introducing yourself to a younger woman.

How you behave, for example is rather important. A woman, after all, will react to conversation material differently than a girl.

But I suppose if you've started the relationship then it really isn't a problem. My mum is 5 years older than me dad!

And he had to go all the way through her (my mum's) younger sister before she would even notice him :).

And even then, she was already the high earning, heel-clacking secretary when he was nothing more than a bike-riding, guitar toting hippie and it did take awhile before they could communicate properly.

Though I daresay until now my mum always tries to be the "sensible" and "older" one in the relationship.

Yup very true. Love conquers it all. ^^

ei... i used to be a prefect too ler.. XD
oh well... some girls do have a problem with dating younger guys. im not too sure bout women though..
but i think if the guy is matured mentally, then everything will be fine. =)