Rising Sun- DBSK/TVXQ  

Posted by Jay Chua

I found this music thingy and its kinda funny....LOL....

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
It's Not Over- Chris Daughtry

(LOL...I hold grudges???)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Beautiful Girl- Sean Kington

(......zadao... I won't suicide over girls la....)


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Generation- Simple Plan

(Yeah! We are in the same generation! Rock On!!!)


4. How do you feel today?
Empty Apartment- Yellowcard

(Yeah... Fell kinda sad because cannot confess feelings to loved one...)


5. What is your life's purpose?
Apologize- One Republic

(.........Does that mean I apologize a lot in my life???)


6. What is your motto?
I think that she knows (Lovestoned) - Justin Timberlake

(Ohhh..... Seriously I think that "she" knows...=)


7. What do your friends think of you?
No More Sorrow- Linkin Park

(Ooi!!! You all want me to die? Zadao....-_-""""")


8. What do you think of your parents?
Hot Stuff- Craig David

(No comment..... xD)


9. What do you think about very often?
Crush- David Archuleta

(Wow.... Seriously I have a crush. =)


10. What is 2+2?
After Dark- Asian Kungfu Generation

(Huh???? Nevermind)


11. What do you think of your best friend?
Time Of My Life- David Cook

(Yeah man.... The time of our lives when we score straight As for SPM!)


12. What do you think of the person you like?
Forever- Chris Brown

(Yes, hope that we can be Forever... :D)


13. What is your life?
Elliot Yamin- Wait For You

(Yeah baby I will wait for you.)


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
With You- Chris Brown

(I want to be with "you")

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
HeroHeroine- Boys Like Girls

(Yeah baby... I am your Hero and you are my Heroine :D)


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arm's Race- Fall Out Boy

(Yeah!!! We can party all night! LOL)


17. What will they play at your funeral?
Stop & Stare- One Republic

(Kinda true... Everyone will Stop& Stare at the coffin...xD)


18. What is your hobby/interest?
It Ends Tonight- All American Rejects

(.....Dunno what to say about this)


19. What is your biggest fear?
Cai Hong- Jay Chou

(I am not afraid of Rainbows!!! T_T)


20. What is your biggest secret?
Leave Out All The Rest- Linkin Park

(Truly, only 1 secret and leave out all the rest....)


21. What do you think of your friends?
Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake

(WTH....I am not gay ok? Zadao...)


22. What will you post this as?
Rising Sun- DBSK/TVXQ

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Samsons- Kenangan Terindah

(LOL.... Truly kenangan TERINDAH sekali....xD =) :D)

Try it yourself too!!!^^

This entry was posted on 5:23 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments