Terminator Review and Sudden Ownage  

Posted by Jay Chua

Today was Teacher's Day and I am proud to say that the shuffling tradition had been carried on!! Who started it? Me! LOL.. Anyway, many of us wanted the whole thing to end quick because we wanted to watch Terminator.. Straight after the event, we rushed straight to Times Square to get the tickets.. 13 people in total.. Sorry Lucas... It was really confusing and I did not count you in... Forgive me... Eric as well... I'm really sorry guys... But at least Eric could get a sit in the very last minute... Well the 13 include (ladies first) Pui Chin, Mee Sie, Pui Mun (guys) Chong, Eric Wei Yei, BingXian, Nigel, Soo, Jasper, Voon Keong, Chuan Zheng and me.. Wah... So big group.. xD

The queue was soooo long... OMG... Luckily there are tickets for the 2.40 show. Hall 1, the biggest hall. =) We had time, so went to Old Town to eat first lo. After that, we went to a round of bowling.. Chong, Soo, BingXian and me.. I own them... I dont know why... I had many strikes and spares... Total score 132.. My highest is 159.. :D The last time I played was 2 months ago with my uncle.. He came back from USA and wanted a game... LOL... Then after that went to watch the anticipated movie lo..

I tell you. The action is superb and the suspense is crazy!!! It is a must watch!! I was glued to my sit eventhough my bladder wanted to burst anytime.. Haha... Rush to toilet straight after the movie. Basically the whole movie is about this guy, Marcus Wright, who holds the key to end the war.. So, go watch it yourselves! I don't want to spoil it for you all.. =) The coolest type of Terminators are the bikes... Look out for that... :P My rating for the movie is 4 out of 5... Christian Bale talk like he is acting in Batman... T.T JUST GO AND WATCH IT!!!




John Connor Vs Marcus Wright..

The conclusion for the day, it was a fun day and it is the first time I've gone out with a group so big!! Haha... Well I just have something bothering me.... The lyrics of the song, No Boundaries, there is a line.. " You know what you want but how long can you wait...." Really made me emo... Sigh.. Should I be even thinking about it??? I really don't know... I just have a goal in mind.. Work my way to NUS, the National University of Singapore.. =) Getting all emo again.. Better to shut up then to blabber so much crap.. Take care people.. This is Jason, signing out.. :D

This entry was posted on 8:06 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments