Accomplishment and "Burdens"  

Posted by Jay Chua

What I accomplished this week: Executing the Chair Freeze. Thanks to Tristan for the guidance. Here is the picture:


From baby to chair. Cool huh?

Well, today was the Annual General Meeting for Christian Fellowship. I retired as a Treasurer and my successor was Andrew Wong. Its not really a burden left off but sometimes, you will feel like letting go of a certain something so that you won't feel that stressed up. Besides, many of us are doing it for GOD. I hope the librarian AGM and Tennis Club AGM will be held soon. I really want to concentrate on my studies.... Results are not satisfying enough. So, I wish all of you the best in whatever you do. That's all, I'm off to do my homework now. Tata. =)

This entry was posted on 8:22 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments