Kungfu Panda ROCKS!!!  

Posted by Jay Chua

Today marks the last day of Mrs. Ramani's extra class for Literature but it also marks the last day for me to enjoy... =( Not only me I guess but same goes to my friends. That's why today go all out and lepak. =) Well, the actual class was supposed to be on 10.30 in the morning but on Wednesday, we persuade her to change the class earlier. Hehe. So the class for today was changed to 8.a.m. We waited and kept looking at our watches just for the class to over. Whee...
(PS: I couldn't believe someone will be so blur to come at 10.30!!!) xD We finished class, then only the fellow come. Don't wanna say who is it but he is the most blur person in 5C..... Luckily, Mrs. Ramani wasn't there because she went to the loo for a while...

Well, lets skip the boring part. Sebastian, Eric, Nigel, Leonard and me went to Time Square after that. First thing we did was to get tickets for Kungfu Panda!!! Its really funny and hillarious I tell you. Must watch!!! We laughed till our stomachs are so dang pain and everyone seems to have trouble "gasping" for air. One of the most memorable quotes in the show by Master Oggway, Or Woo Kuai in cantonese, is this " Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is present, a gift. Wow, full of wisdom. xD After that, we play bowling and went to arcade lo. Bowling I broke my high score. LOL. Even my friend's mouth dropped wide open... Ask anyone of them la... Then arcade play the shoot aeroplane game so damn shiok man!!!!! Then walk around and we saw a shop with loads of watches. I bought myself a watch. xD

Not bad huh?

Then there seems to be another attention that caught me... Loads of people carrying those shiny sling bags around and I found another shop, and guess what? I bought it. Won't tell you how much. Go find out yourself la. xD


Adidas.... xD

Well, I guess that is enough enjoyment for this semester's holidays.... Trials is in two months time and it is a must for me to gear up and buck up. Same goes to you all who are taking SPM this year... GAMBATEH!!! Friends are meant to be appreciated... So, I thank the four brothers of mind lepaking together. That's all for the mean time.
(PS:We went there by taxi and suprisingly the fares did not increase....)

GOOD BYE SWEET OLD HOLIDAYS.....
SIGH.........
IT IS TIME FOR WAR AGAIN.....
NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO "DOOMS DAY" (OPEN DAY)
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS....=)

This entry was posted on 7:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments