Happy Father's Day!!!  

Posted by Jay Chua

Here is a little something for my dad:

Hmm, what do I have to say about my Pa, dad, father,
Let's see, sometimes he treats me like a brother,
Sometimes he will talk like my mother,
Well I guess without him, I won't be here,
Writing about him on Father's Day,
His favourite nap spot is on the sofa that he lay,
And he will make it clear when he has something to say,
Because he is a really a GOD seeker and his English skills are extraordinary,
A lot of his peers looks to him as a man of wisdom,
I remember that he told me once that he wanted to be a bachelor so that he could taste freedom,
But he was wrong and he fell in love with my lovely mother,
He is my one and only father and I also thank the FATHER above for putting this wonderful family together,
Last but not least, Happy Father's Day!!!

To dad, Happy Father's Day! You ROCK!!! So, people, spend time with your dad and appreciate him. Just tell him that you love him.

That's all. =) Anyone watched the green monster already? xD

This entry was posted on 12:16 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments