Procrastination  

Posted by Jay Chua

Yesterday, when I was about to write my English essay, a phone call came. It was my cousin. He asked me if I want to lepak at Sunway Pyramid... LOL. I was about to do the essay... Should I go? Then I thought to myself... Aiya go only la... Bagi muka sikit. xD Went there first thing we saw is a corner, selling fully Japanese snacks and stuff... Wow, it was Japanese heaven, no need to go to Japan. :p

Well, too bad I did not bring my camera along and my phone's camera was cacated all of a sudden. Couldn't take clear pictures... Here is a snack I bought... Really really delicious. xD



Here, the Japanese snack all the way from Japan. Won't tell you how much it cost.

Then after that we went bowling, arcade then eat at Waffle World lo. Walau wei, I tell you Waffle World is really really delicious and the price is very worth it. Waffle, Pancake, Sanwiches and many more.... You will drool at the sight of the waffle. xD

Ok now, I am off to write the english essays that I have long procrastinated... Tata. Do drop some comments when you view my blog ya. Have a good day.

(PS: Who want to see Kungfu Panda tell me man!!!) Friday, Berjaya Time Square, either 12.35,1.40 or 2.45... The choice is to the majority of convinience. Can't book because kiasu people fully book already but don't worry, we are earlier than them what. =)


This entry was posted on 7:43 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments