I've Been Tagged... So,  

Posted by Jay Chua

6 things I'm passionate about:

  • GOD
  • Music
  • Dancing
  • Blogging
  • Singing
  • Computer
6 things I say too often:
  • What the?....
  • Oi!
  • Crap la
  • Huh?
  • Deng
  • Serious?
6 Books that I've read recently:
  • The BIBLE
  • Chronicles of Narnia
  • Holes
  • An Inspector Calls
  • Reference books
  • ...........
6 songs that I could listen over and over again:
  • Unbreakable- Fireflight
  • The Time Of My Life- David Cook
  • Stop and Stare- One Republic
  • Promise- Fireflight
  • Save You- Simple Plan
  • Third Base (Anthem Mix) -Dark Oscillators
6 things that I learned last year:
  • See myself as a leader
  • Not all friends can be trusted
  • To be a more confident person
  • To appreciate people around me
  • Set a good example for juniors
  • Do my part as a student
6 people to tag:
  • Cheah
  • Foong
  • Tristan
  • Kee An
  • Joy Teen
  • Katrina

This entry was posted on 7:58 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments