A Day of Surprises  

Posted by Jay Chua

Well, I got offered to Form 6 for science stream... Nothing much, because mostly everyone got science stream... 2.45 a.m. I was anxiously waiting for the 2nd leg match between Man United and Arsenal to kick off.. Then 8 minutes after kick off, Park Ji Sung scored the first goal!!! I was like OMG!!!! Jumping like a small boy... LOL... Then 3 minutes down the line, Ronaldo scored the second goal!!! Wah!!! Thrashing already... Hehe... Half time, Ronaldo scored again... Wohoo!! This is really thrashing... The final aggregate score would be 4-0 if its not for Fletcher who gave away a penalty and got himself a red card... O.o That made the score 4-1 in the end.. GG... Good Game! Glory Glory Man United!!! Its funny to see the home fans leaving when the score was
3-0... xD

Then slept at 5, woke up at 11.00... Then thought its gonna be another boring day... Mind you Form 6 starts on the 11!!! I wonder how I can adjust to my normal sleeping time in less than 5 days!!! zzzzzzzzz.... Then suddenly after lunch as I was browsing
Yip Lam's blog, he and Ir Vin called me and said they are in Sunway Pyramid... I was surprised at the coincidence... LOL... Since I'm dead bored at home and Sunway Pyramid is just a stone's throw away to my house, why not? Then I walk there and met them lo...

After that talk talk talk, show them around and then they decided to come to my house just now... Then play Xbox 360 lo... Hehe... Winning 11 I own... Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe let them own... I'm not good at fighting games la... Play like about 2 hours like that then they decided to go lo... I've never brought friends to my house before in my life time... Serious! This is the first time... LOL... Well, despite staying so far... Sunway is not that far la actually... Who gave you all the impression??? Especially those who are staying in Cheras or Ampang.... You all say Sunway is as though you are travelling to Singapore.... Sigh... NEVERMIND.... xD

I think that's all for now.. Later on I will upload some photos which is freaking funny. Stay tuned! This is Jason, signing out.. =)




This entry was posted on 5:08 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments