Form 6 So Far  

Posted by Jay Chua

Well, Form 6 had started and I'm back in school.. Registered on Monday then after that went to watch Star Trek with Nigel, Wei Yei and Bing Xian.. Highly recommended to watch!! =) Believe me or not, that is the first time I'm actually watching Star Trek despite the series. Oh well, I'm drifting away from the topic... School officially started on Wednesday and you know what is the best part? Getting my butt sore sitting on the hard wooden bench listening to speeches about school rules and stuff... Gosh the irony!!! Thursday was the same but this time, it's about the subjects we are taking.. I'm taking 4 subjects and I believe it is already a burden.. Physics, Chemistry, Maths T and Pengajian Am... Maths T is enough to kill already... 


So, I'm in Clancy, the so called engineering class.. It happens to be the biggest class as well. 28 people and only 4 are girls.. O.O Kensett has 4 girls too, but their number of students are lesser by 8.. For Mori, 70% of the students are girls.. LOL... I only know the number of students for the science stream... Many girls are taking arts (Hot Ones).. xD 

Today after school, I went back to CF which I had not been attending or visited once since after my SPM. Its great to see God making CF grow. The young ones are surprisingly enthusiastic! Haha.. For your information, if you do not know what CF stands for, it is the abbrievation for Christian Fellowship. The only veterans that came back is Bernard and me... LOL... Then after that Tristan came from his college to join in. We went to MC D for lunch with the young ones, this year's CF committee.. Its been a long time and we chat quite a lot most of them asking me "Why come back to Form 6 laaa?" I just replied, because I want a better future.. Then they were like O.O

Well, I guess thats all my blabbering for the happenings during the 5 days. I have to memorise the algebraic law formulas given by my teacher cause she gonna test us tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!! LOL... So, I guess I gonna write the formulas until I remember it... >.<

Having school tommorow as a replacement for Hari Raya... zzzzzzz... I wanna sleep laaa... :P

This post was posted on 15/5/2009 on 9.30 P.M.

This entry was posted on 9:03 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hi,

Recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Web Design Quote.