Rantings and More Rantings...  

Posted by Jay Chua

The match is about 2 hours away and I'm waiting anxiously here... LOL...  Before that, I would like to review the second week of schooling as a Form 6 student. As you all know, I am taking 4 subjects and the best part is, I have to bring all the books to school everyday because the timetable has every subject in it everyday!! Duh... Maths and Physics are the 2 subjects that will give not only me but the whole class a headache every single day... Solving them is like.. I dunno how to put it in words... You get it yes? No? Especially Maths T...  G.G 


As for new friends, I've made a couple of new ones but I would just highlight this cheeky girl named Pui Chin, or rather known as Yumi. She is super friendly and likes to disturb people in a good way... LOL.. Especially "quiet" people like Wei Yei(scroll down to see Wei Yei or also known as Tomato Face..)  and me... Her blog says it all.. OMG la... I am not quiet ok... You haven't get to know me well only... But I have to say this la... Out of the 4 girls in class, she is the most sporting among them.. This world needs more girls like that... Many girls now rather keep their mouth sealed than to talk... Don't ask me why... I want to know why as well.. Shy, maybe?

Terminator is officially showing in cinemas now and I'm like a small boy jumping up and down and freaking excited to watch it. I'm gonna watch it with my classmates on Friday.. =) OMG I cannot stand the suspense... The trailer made me drool... Crap... Must watch... Must watch.. YOU ARE TERMINATED!! BOOM!!! Oh, and I heard Arnold blablaneger (sorry I dont really know the spelling xD) will be making a cameo appearance.. :D That's why, this movie is a MUST watch!!

SO, barcelona, be prepared to be CRUSHED by MANCHESTER UNITED!! The CUP is ours!! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!! Good night people! Take care, and God bless! This is Jason, signing out.. =)

*This entry was posted on 12.00 a.m. on 28/5/2009*

This entry was posted on 11:52 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments