Manchester United and Terminate You  

Posted by Jay Chua

Manchester United lost to Barcelona and it broke many fan's heart around the world, including me.. Every MU fan in my class was silent until somebody kept singing the annoying Barcelona tune.. Then we started to argue... Hahaha... I guess a loss is a loss.. Nothing to blabber about.. As for the coming 2 weeks of so called "holiday" we have to suffer a load of homeworks... The most from Maths.. If it isn't obvious enough.. Ah.... Internal class issues! That is something I want to talk about too!! Hehe...


Some of the professional people in relationgships and super sharp observers in my class including me, found out that some of our close friends are acting weird this few days.. Why you ask? I'll tell you why.. They go ga ga over a girl just because of her super friendly nature.. So, they perasan and thought that the girl likes them and hence, stick to them.. Ahem... I wont mention any names but anyone would be smart enough to spot right?? It's so OBVIOUS!!! Haha... But my advice is don't start anything la.. This is infatuation, a phase where many people will go through... It is clearly seen in my class now... Just hang on all little bit longer.. Remember our goals in mind, which is to get a good place in uni!! 

So, don't get yourself stuck in the roots of puppy love at this level.. It will never last long. Like one of the teachers told us.. "Aiya, next time Uni got more girls for you to choose la boys!" So dont go and tackle the precious 4 gems in the class la... Everyone burst out into laughter... LOL...
I really cannot wait for tomorrow!!! Will be watching Terminator.. Jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng... The music plays... Some blur friends still ask, "Eh, tomorrow watch what movie?" Then I replied, "Terminate You". Then everyone burst into laughter... Lame I know, but some lame jokes sometimes wont kill right?

Ok, will be looking forward for tomorrow's sauna in blazer day or also known as Teacher's Day and the movie with new kaki langs.. That's all for now.. I'm still sulking over Manchester United's lost... Sigh... Nevermind... This is Jason, signing out.. =D

This entry was posted on 7:53 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments