Mothers, a Gift From God.. =)  

Posted by Jay Chua

Happy Mother's Day I would like to wish to all the mothers in the world. Without my mom, I would not be in this world blogging to you all right here right now. Thank God for that! :D Well, I love my mom very much and I am sure you all do the same... Any unresolved conflicts or any arguments or disagreements, just put it aside and go show how thankful you are to your mothers. Well, we do not need to beg for our mothers' love really. Its shown to us everyday of our lives, since the very day we are in her womb. Great God, thank You for such a wonderful gift again!! The 9 months in her womb, we bring pain and joy to our mothers, bearing us in their uterus, nurturing us until we come out into this world.. 


Her love does not stop there. She brought us up until what we are today and lets be thankful for that.. For those who had lost their mom, I am really sorry to hear that but remember her love and care always. So, this is a little something I came out for my mom. A poem.. :D  In this poem I use "we", because I'm representing my siblings in this poem too.. 

Dearest mother, you brought me into this world,
With all the difficulties of bearing me in your womb,
Mother, mother, your everlasting love is not something that could be sold,
Mother, mother, you are the one who is always encouraging your children in the household,
Mother, mother, you will never get tired of nurturing your children,
Most of the times we take you for granted and asked you to do our chores,
Mommy! This, Mommy! that... Everything also call Mommy!! 
We really apologise for the tire we brought to you,
Knowing that you came back home so tired after working,

Mother mother, how can we forget the times you nag or yell at us,
It seems that the nagging is really not smoothing for the ears,
But, we tend to sit back and think about the advice which is for our own good.
Mother, mother how could we live without you managing the household,
Now for this Mother's Day, sit back and relax, mother as we show our grattitude to you,
It has been 18 years that you had continuously brought each and everyone of us up,
Now it is time for us to reminiscence on who brought us up,
Mother mother, yet another thing about you is that you never fail to put on a smile,
A smoothing and warm smile that would enlighten your children everyday of their lives.

Mother mother, I think this chatter is getting very long,
But I don't mind as the hours, days and years you spent with us cannot compare to this poem,
And so I'll add another stanza just to tell the story of your love to us.
The song that was sung by Kelly Clarkson was ringing in my head repeatly,
"My Live Would Suck Without You" is really really true,
Any mother in the world could be flattered by this poem but I made it specially for you,
So now I close by wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day!
Mother, mother, you are truly God sent and irreplaceable..
So hear us now and make sure you catch what we say,
We should now make it a day,
That you will remember all the way.
We love you mom!!! =)

*Hugs and kisses* From Jason, Justin and Lynette.. =)

This poem is a 100% written by me, Jason.. I give you the permission to use it if you wanna flatter your mom. Anyway, I want to thank God again for such a wonderful gift to me. So people, love your moms and treat them good not only for tomorrow but for the rest of their lives!!! Happy Mother's Day again to all the mothers out there!! :D =)

*This was posted on 11.35 P.M. on 09/05/2009*

This entry was posted on 11:02 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments