Krispy Kreme and Funny Stuffs  

Posted by Jay Chua

Yesterday, my kakis and me went to Times Square thinking we could L4D or catch a movie... Since the organiser is Missing In Action, we went to Krispy Kreme instead! LOL... The doughnuts are great! But, they are too sweet... Don't eat too much! Haha... We tried the Original Glazed flavour. A dozen for RM19.90. Assorted dozen costs RM23.90... O.o More expensive than J. Co and Big Apple.. Well, here are some moments to remember... The savouring sensation... =D


1 dozen box... hehehe...


Opening ceromony... All drooling dy... :P


Tada!! One dozen of original glazed..

Lucas and Wei Yei eating
Yip Lam and Ir Vin fooling around
Surprise shot by Leong... OMG... T.T

On my way back, I bought the assorted dozen for my family... 
Then saw this when I was in the car... Observe the cloud carefully... xD

When I was roaming the streets of Liberty City, I saw this building... ROFL...

Well, that sums up the fun I had yesterday... =) Form 6 starts next week I think, since the registration is on Monday... Hopefully can get into the class I want... God show me the way... 4 or 5 subjects, I am not sure yet... I'll see how the situation goes... Until then, this is Jason, signing out... Peace people.. :D

*This post was posted on May 08/05/09 at 3p.m.

This entry was posted on 2:30 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments